Fruit Street wearable device data now accessible on mobile devices through new Fruit Street iOS/Android mobile application
Before today, patients/clients of healthcare providers using Fruit Street had to log into their patient/client portal to access wearable device data, not anymore. Fruit Street wearable device data can now be accessed directly from their mobile app. For instance, once a patient/client joins their providers practice, they can download the a free mobile app to engage and interact with their healthcare provider via HIPAA compliant video teleconferencing and chat. Now, patients/clients can access goals and wearable device data as well as use their mobile device to take and send pictures to their portal and provider.
Fruit Street is a telemedicine software product licensed to physicians and allied healthcare professionals which allows them to conduct HIPAA compliant video consultations and engage in HIPAA compliant text messaging with their patients, as well as monitor their health, diet and lifestyle using wearable devices and medical devices; the Fruit Street mobile application allows for HIPAA compliant communication, and using the mobile device camera to capture images(like monitoring nutrition with pictures of food). In addition, there is billing, scheduling, credit card processing, individually customizable patient portals, goal setting, session notes and a fully integrated suite of applications to implement a telemedicine/telehealth component to any healthcare area of specialty in minutes.
Here’s a new demo video presentation: FruitStreet Demo Presentation.
Below is an overview of the platform:
- Manage Patient information and easily manage your Telehealth/Telemedicine practice
- Create Patient Portal access areas that your patients can access 24/7
- Monitor Patient wearable Device Data(Fitbit, iHealth Labs)
- Create the types of services and consultations you want to offer
- Set your own hours of practice and availability and patients can schedule online
- 100% HIPAA compliant Video Teleconferencing Sessions and Instant messaging/text
- Keep detailed patient data and session notes
- Built-in Credit Card processing through Stripe.com
- Individually customize Patient Portal by uploading Lab Reports and Educational information
- Set Goals for Patients
- Custom Branded with your logo for your practice
- Offer your Patients, Clients, Members a private password protected access point of communication to offer HIPAA compliant Video Teleconferencing Sessions.
- Interact with HIPAA compliant text chat
- Share files and documents- individually customizable
- Automatically synchronizes wearable devices(Fitbit, iHealth Labs) to monitor data
- Accept payments via Stripe.com
- Allow for scheduling of appointments with online scheduler
- Goals Tab for Provider set goals
- Intuitive dashboard for ease of operation
- Available for Android on the Google Play store
- Available for Apple on the iTunes Store
- Free App for Patients
- HIPAA compliant Video & Text Chat
- Use mobile device camera to upload images to Patient Portal
- Schedule Appointments/Visits
- View Goals and Wearable Device Data
Wearable Device Integration
- Wearable Device data automatically synchronizes with Patient Portal of patient and stores historical data to monitor health, goals and progress.
- Fitbit & iHealth Labs wirelessly sync with platform with more devices being added.