Senior Sales Representative
Role: Senior Sales Representative
Type: Full Time
Location: New York, NY
Compensation: Salary, Commission
Fruit Street Health P.B.C. is a growing, dynamic provider of SaaS telehealth software designed specifically for registered dietitians to conduct HIPAA compliant video consultations with their clients and patients. We provide the tools to support their patients’ goals and make their practices thrive. Our telehealth software enables registered dietitians to monitor the diet and lifestyle of their patients using wearable devices such as the FitBit bracelet and scale.
We are seeking experienced Sales Representatives based in the New York City area to identify and grow accounts across the U.S. The Sales Representative’s primary responsibility is to develop and manage relationships with medical practices that lead to maximization of sales goals. Our ideal candidate has prior experience in B2B sales of software platforms, and a background in the Healthcare industry is a plus. We offer an attractive compensation package and unlimited growth potential.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities
- Cultivate a targeted list of practices within a defined geographic territory
- Establish and maintain relationships within the Healthcare industry
- Manage sales funnel, analyzing and managing pipeline activity and monitoring sales activity against assigned quotas
- Prepare contract proposals based on each practice’s needs, the healthcare industry, and compliance standards
- Represent Fruit Street Health P.B.C at conferences and industry related events
- Travel up to 75% of the time
Requirements & Qualifications:
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience, MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 5-7 years in a professional sales role
- Proven track record of consistently achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets/li>
- Motivated, self-starter with excellent time management skills/li>
- Ability to conduct software demos and presentations in a professional environment/li>
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills/li>
- Ability to manage and grow a pipeline of prospects and leads throughout a variable sales cycle
Applications are accepted online through this portal. No phone calls, please.
Fruit Street Health P.B.C. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fruit Street Health P.B.C. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.